Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys am new i hope you guys are doing good, I need help with my Raptor 660 2003 transmission gears the light of Neutral stays on when am in all gear not sure what is it and I have one of the reverse cable jump to the negative batery so it will work better

·
Master of the Electron
15,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Either the neutral switch is stuck on or you have a short to ground somewhere along the light blue wire between the neutral switch, the neutral bulb and the CDI.

The reverse wire (green/white) connection to ground is to eliminate the reverse RPM limiter. Unfortunately, it also eliminates the reverse light.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!

Either the neutral switch is stuck on or you have a short to ground somewhere along the light blue wire between the neutral switch, the neutral bulb and the CDI.

The reverse wire (green/white) connection to ground is to eliminate the reverse RPM limiter. Unfortunately, it also eliminates the reverse light.
Welcome to the forum!

Ok thanks I will check it out and I will let you know if everything and I appreciate the help✌🏼

1 - 3 of 3 Posts