Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps dunt no if doing this right am new on this...just got raptor 700 on a 06 plate...wen am riding it and am coming to a stop the engine cuts out...it dunt do it all the time tho...any ideas....by the way it's my first raptor lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi chaps I have add my raptor about 3 month....when am driving it and coming to a stop sometimes it cuts out last time it did it it went like puff then cut out....it Dus start back up straight away any ideas plz....this is my first raptor so don't no out a art them....thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Anything done to it from aftermarket? You can check for exhaust leaks around the header

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it ant.....I only found out other day when u start it up u should let it tick over for a while but I have been revving it up cud that have something Todo with it...i.e spark plug..I just ant a clue bout the raptors....I will check the exhaust tho...thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,819 Posts
Start with the simple things. Replace the spark plug. Do you have a fuel controller on it? If installed by the previous owner it would be a small box under the seat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will change spark plug plus's clean air filter out....I will also check under the seat thank u very much for ur help I will let u no how I get on thanks

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,604 Posts
Yes, you should replace the spark plug.

Check the valve adjustment.

Check the TPS adjustment.

And, most important, check the idle speed.

Yes, you'll need a manual. Get one from member Morphrider.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts