Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I am looking to buy a raptor 700.
The guy sais That the model is 2008 but it hasn't got reverse.Every model at 2008 has reverse gear? How I can find out which model is? Where is the vin number located? Does it helps?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Hello to all, I am looking to buy a raptor 700.
The guy sais That the model is 2008 but it hasn't got reverse.Every model at 2008 has reverse gear? How I can find out which model is? Where is the vin number located? Does it helps?
To my knowledge all 700s have reverse from the factory. Maybe someone deleted it? Vin is on left frame rail in footpeg/gearshift area

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all.i took an other raptor 700 with all on it.reverse and vinyl number because the other was crap

·
Registered
2 Posts
im looking to do this on my 660 raptor. What do i need and where can i find it "online". Ive been looking. Just dont know exactly what i need. Lmk please.

·
Super Moderator
8,007 Posts
im looking to do this on my 660 raptor. What do i need and where can i find it "online". Ive been looking. Just dont know exactly what i need. Lmk please.
Looking to do what? Eliminate the reverse?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
People do it all the time to save weight. Buddy had a kfx450 that was fully built, reverse deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Why would anyone want to remove reverse?????
Racing applications. I’ve got a couple transmissions with only n-2-3-4. Reverse was replaced with a shaft squirting extra oil.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts