Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm new here. Great forum!

I crashed my Raptor recently and I am looking for a part number. My left headlight broke and the wires broke too. I already have the wire for the light with bulb but I'm looking for the wire harness coming from the light switch. I think it's a ''Y'' wire for both lights but I can't find it in the schematics. The plastic plug housing is broke and it doesn't connect anymore with the light wire.

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot!

Vince

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
I believe the connector your talking about is part of the complete harness.:(

·
Registered
55 Posts
I see what you are saying. The fiche doesn't seem to show it. If it's the wiring harness, then this is it, although I do not see the appropriate triangle shaped plugs(maybe they just dont' show the other end?):

WIRE HARNESS ASSY
1S3-82590-21-00 1 $436.48

But if you look at the headlights, it is clear there are TWO triangle-looking plugs:

4 SOCKET CORD ASSY
5TG-84140-01-00

10 SOCKET CORD ASSY 1
5TG-84340-01-00

Not sure. I hope it's not the main harness you need...OUCH!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I bought some headlight parts from moto sport go to oem parts and find your bike and then they have complete schematics that you can order off of, you can order exactly what you need I bought some other stuff so I got free shipping. I have also gotten oem parts from my local powersports shop, they should be able to order you anything as well, and my local shop does not charge shipping, and sometimes they can get it next day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already have the complete schematics but I can't find the cable I need. I have the two socket cord assy but I need the main cable which is connected to the headlights.
I think I will put the front of the atv in parts to check this out. I don't think it's the main harness.

Thanks for your help guys.

Any other ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Safooma and Bill Markel: I removed the front fender and the radiator and your both right. It's a complete harness. There is no way to change a part of the electrical cord. Replacing the complete harness is a nightmare... Thanks to all of you for your help!

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Safooma and Bill Markel: I removed the front fender and the radiator and your both right. It's a complete harness. There is no way to change a part of the electrical cord. Replacing the complete harness is a nightmare... Thanks to all of you for your help!
you can get a used harness and splice in the headlight plugs only or if you`re good and have the tool you can remove the wires out of the plastic connector and re-install into the used ones you buy.you can get a used harness for less then $100.00

1 - 9 of 9 Posts