Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hammo686 said:
Make one for a 660 :thumbsup:
Send me a quote for a 660 :thumbsup:
do you want a front on it? Would you want it powdercoated black?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
totatly PC Black :thumbsup:

Do you have any pics with it mounted to the bike?

I really like the 4th one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pm Me a Price for one of those Badboyz for a 660 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hammo686 said:
totatly PC Black :thumbsup:

Do you have any pics with it mounted to the bike?

I really like the 4th one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pm Me a Price for one of those Badboyz for a 660 :thumbsup:
I am trying to get pictures this weekend. This is for the 700. I have a flat dash for the 660 currently, I am working on a front for the 660, stay tuned!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree with Hammo we need one for the 660's 8). I would be interested in one with yamaha blue powdercoating and the front on it :grin_nod:. How much $$$ would that run me and Hammo? Also I was wonder what the BADA meant, and was wondering if that can be replaced with another name? Could I change the BADA to Hambone :thumbsup:? Thanks.

Hambone

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
its Just Short For For BADASS :thumbsup:

That would Be Rad If We Could Have it Modded a Bit Like....

THE TERMINATOR or something :thumbsup:

But of Course to Keep the Company Name On It Bada Would have to be somewhere

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Hey Bmust....

You do Rad Covers....
is there a way to Do Some For Maier Plastic to?

I am Just thinkin that a guy could pull the rivets take out the Screen then Put your Cover on or even put your Cover out front and the Maier Grill Behind it as a Backup Screen layered even.... what do you think?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lukychrm34 said:
I agree with Hammo we need one for the 660's 8). I would be interested in one with yamaha blue powdercoating and the front on it :grin_nod:. How much $$$ would that run me and Hammo? Also I was wonder what the BADA meant, and was wondering if that can be replaced with another name? Could I change the BADA to Hambone :thumbsup:? Thanks.

Hambone
I cant get the powdercoat blue. The BADA stands for the initials of my company "Bad Ass Design Accessories" Currently, I am not offering any custom work on the dashes. I am trying to get our logo out to be seen. The dashes are going for $50 + shipping.
Thank you for the interest!!
Brad 8)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hammo686 said:
Hey Bmust....

You do Rad Covers....

I am Just thinkin that a guy could pull the rivets take out the Screen then Put your Cover on or even put your Cover out front and the Maier Grill Behind it as a Backup Screen layered even.... what do you think?
i would be willing to do this for you if you send me your grill that is on it now. I can have it back to you with a week turn around. As far as having a screen behind it, that would be up to you. You dont want to block off too much air getting to the radiator. :thumbsup:
Send the radiator cover to:
Brad Hartpence
58221 Benham Ave.
Elkhart, IN. 46517

·
Registered
18 Posts
bmust,

i understand that you might be trying to get your name out there. so how about this as a compromise. leave your bada on the back part and put my hambone on the front part. you know it gives it a sense of personalized ownership, without just completely tagging it out with other company names. anyhow, how about $60 + shipping for a custom. and since you can't get blue powercoat i'd like the brushed alum. look. and if your not up for the compromise, thats cool maybe sometime in the future. thanks.

hambone

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hammo686 said:
I will do that BUT I betcha 20 Bucks you cant have it back to me in a week :p
Why is that? do you live in the UK? :lol:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lukychrm34 said:
bmust,

i understand that you might be trying to get your name out there. so how about this as a compromise. leave your bada on the back part and put my hambone on the front part. you know it gives it a sense of personalized ownership, without just completely tagging it out with other company names. anyhow, how about $60 + shipping for a custom. and since you can't get blue powercoat i'd like the brushed alum. look. and if your not up for the compromise, thats cool maybe sometime in the future. thanks.

hambone
Is this dash for a 700? Let me see what I can do... :thumbsup:
Do you still want the skulls in the front?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Yah it will cost about 35-40$ To Ship it to Indiana :confused:

I wonder if you might know someone a little bit closer that might ship theres to you to save a bit of $$$

bmust67 said:
Hammo686 said:
Hey Bmust....

You do Rad Covers....

i would be willing to do this for you if you send me your grill that is on it now. I can have it back to you with a week turn around. As far as having a screen behind it, that would be up to you. You dont want to block off too much air getting to the radiator. :thumbsup:
Send the radiator cover to:
Brad Hartpence
58221 Benham Ave.
Elkhart, IN. 46517

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Awesome work on the dash Brad!
I can't wait to pick one up, that black one is sweeeeeeeet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Can you do on that says WOODY on the front and what else can you do besides skulls and flames. just wondering, the skulls and flames are cool just wondering what else can be done. I am down for one but i would like see what they look like on the quad first. so pics would be nice.

dask kit for a 700 with WOODY on the front and PC black. thanks WOODY

1 - 20 of 27 Posts