Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Yeah we have seen it and that is one generous dyno, no stock raptor is putting down 45+ rwhp. Not only that some pipes they ran with a controller and others they didn't, so that kinda jacked the whole comparision.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Oh and on some the removed the air box lid and others they did not, it is really hard to compair pipes when they keep changing the variables.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Proffesional Opinion with dyno-sheet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pile0g00 said:
Oh and on some the removed the air box lid and others they did not, it is really hard to compair pipes when they keep changing the variables.
Yea I seen the stock #s and was like damn no wonder everyone says the 700 will smoke a 450R :crazy:
So they are alil high then huh? Either way still a great article cause it throws alot of muffler names out there for people to choose from.

I still need one for my 450 but I cant decide, I want good looking, great sounding and descent performance

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Stock should be near 40 RWHP (usually see 38-39), but not over. It is a worth while article to read, but not really a great pipe comparision with as much as the keep changing things up.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
07HondaTRX450R said:
pile0g00 said:
Yea I seen the stock #s and was like damn no wonder everyone says the 700 will smoke a 450R :crazy:
So they are alil high then huh? Either way still a great article cause it throws alot of muffler names out there for people to choose from.

I still need one for my 450 but I cant decide, I want good looking, great sounding and descent performance

Here's a tip, go to http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php? and you can get some real good info from Venom performance on an exhaust system and any other future mods you might want to do on your TRX450R.

Here's another tip, don't come to a Raptor forum and talk about how fast your 450 is, it just gets a lot of flame throwing going on :unsure:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
...Here's another tip, don't come to a Raptor forum and talk about how fast your 450 is, it just gets a lot of flame throwing going on :unsure:
Shit happens lets move on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry some of you guys dont like me, I didnt come here talking about oh how mines superior to all your 700s and what not. You guys are butt hurt for the wrong reason I dunno how many times Ive said I love both machines. I only came on here to share my kill story that not every 450R is slow like you guys make them out to be.

·
Registered
793 Posts
07HondaTRX450R said:
Sorry some of you guys dont like me, I didnt come here talking about oh how mines superior to all your 700s and what not. You guys are butt hurt for the wrong reason I dunno how many times Ive said I love both machines. I only came on here to share my kill story that not every 450R is slow like you guys make them out to be.
If you love both machines why the ___ would you make your user name hondatrx ON A RAPTOR FORUM. Doesnt make sense. Whats your username on the TRX forum. Is it raptor? Prolly not .. Its proabaly your good ole TRX username huh?

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Ice4me said:
07HondaTRX450R said:
If you love both machines why the ___ would you make your user name hondatrx ON A RAPTOR FORUM. Doesnt make sense. Whats your username on the TRX forum. Is it raptor? Prolly not .. Its proabaly your good ole TRX username huh?

Exactly, I belong to that forum but I don't go by RaptorRandy there, but how many kids that are 15 YO think or care about stuff like that, they just think their 9 ft tall and bullet proof :crazy: Didn't we all at that age ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts