Raptor Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
FYI the service manual link in the top of the first post of this thread is broken! I am hosting it here:

http://nvmyz28.com/quads/Raptor_700_Service_Manual.zip

When you unzip it you'll be prompted for a password, the password is "raptorforum" (without the quotes of course)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am new to the forums and new to the 700! Nice job on this... Thanks for all of the research!

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,562 Posts
tommyf said:
hay my 700 will not iedl i need ifo :3question:
there is an idle adjustment needle on the left side of your throttle body, it's a black end you can use w/ ur fingers or a phillips screwdriver, turn it clockwise to raise idle, counter to lower.

·
Registered
474 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Wow, lots of time and effort invested, Well done :thumbsup:
+1 great job man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Raptor 700 FAQs (Your Gonna Love This)

rappy_700 said:
Id also like to keep this on the 1st or 2nd page so that people who are newer to the forum can easily find threads that they need. Sticky maybe?
Hey, I just purchased the DMC dual twin full exhaust system with the DMC EFI controller. Its for a 2008 Raptor 700! Did I make the right choice? I've been reading alot of forums. Maybe I should have got the barker exhaust system. I'm hoping to get it put on this week! I have friends that have the raptor 660. I have raced them and they beat me. Of course they have done some modifications to there raptor. What are some things that I can do to my raptor 700?

·
Registered
833 Posts
I would have probably went with Barkers, Power Commander lll and filter and intake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
first time problem

not sure if i have the same problem, ive got an 07 raptor 700 pretty much stock have a stage 4 trinity kit which includes K&N,intake,full pipe and EFI was told by my mechanic that i could run av-gas and it would make my bike better due to low lead and no dirty blends like we get from pump gas. so i did,and for about 2 hours my bike ran fantastic better then ever and then all heck broke loose now it wont idle runs rough, and bogs out, smokes, from 0-mid throttle but wide open runs fine! whats wrong and did the av-gas do it! or is it the tps how can i find out without spending 118.00 dollars for a new tps

·
GARAGE CULTURE
3,688 Posts
Howzit Okes!

Greetings to you all from Cape Town in South Africa!

Tuesday I am getting my first quad bike, Red n White Raptor 700, brand new out of the box.

Can you guys give me some tips with regards to enjoy the Raptor for many years to come? What would you do differently if you were to get a brand new Raptor again?

·
Registered
184 Posts
nice thread. thanks

21 - 40 of 67 Posts