Registered
265 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,624 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK I saw this on an LT-R450 forum and decided to try to make one on here since its a good idea since people dont like to search anymore and i thought you guys would find it handy. This is a gigantic list of the FAQs that most people ask and talk about for the Raptor 700. Please feel free to pm me and tell me if i missed ANYTHING. Hope You like it 👍

First off, here is the link for the Service Manual
Raptor 700 Service Manual

EFI questions, tuning, and results:

Intakes:
  • Filters:
    K&N VS Foam: Raptor Forum
  • Pro Design, GYTR, or Trinity:
    Which one is the best choice?: Raptor Forum
    Pro Design Kit Write-Up: Raptor Forum
  • Adding Filter Only, Programmer Needed?:
    Programmer Needed?: Raptor Forum
  • No Air Box?? What About the Lid?:
    Removing Air Box and Removing Lid: Raptor Forum
  • Air Box Setup for Watery Surroundings:
    Water and Mud Surroundings (great product in thread): Raptor Forum

Exhausts:

Engine and Transmission/Gearing:
That's well handy mate thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
How do I know when to change the coolant on my raptor 700, I got it like a week ago and on my first ride I had my engine over heat for like a minute. And after I looked at my coolant it looked very dark. And I also looked at my oil tank to my oil dip stick out and the oil was very black and it was very liquidy like almost like water and it said that there was almost no oil left. Should I change the oil and the coolant…?

·
Administrator
9,469 Posts
How do I know when to change the coolant on my raptor 700, I got it like a week ago and on my first ride I had my engine over heat for like a minute. And after I looked at my coolant it looked very dark. And I also looked at my oil tank to my oil dip stick out and the oil was very black and it was very liquidy like almost like water and it said that there was almost no oil left. Should I change the oil and the coolant…?
Check your other thread.. Replied there.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts