Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the raptor 700 frame that i picked up from the powdercoater today. I am very pleased.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
Looks great. How long do you think it will take to put it all back together?

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well since i still have not bought all the other new parts yet or sent all my shocks to TCS to be redone, it look like 4-5 weeks before its back together. It was 275.00. The speedway black with candy blue then clear was extra compared to a single color. Custom powdercoating out of Dallas, Texas did it. They do powdercoating for Orange County Choppers.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks amazing man, cant wait to see it back together.

·
Registered
37 Posts
^^WTF is that thing?!! :stickpoke: It LOOKS just like a raptor but what's up with that ass end?!! :wtf:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
milfman said:
^^WTF is that thing?!! :stickpoke: It LOOKS just like a raptor but what's up with that ass end?!! :wtf:
Exactly. THat does not belong on the raptor. If you want an IRS just buy the Outlaw. Dont make the Raptor ugly too. For the price of that thing, you are close to half the price of another quad.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it will look like the yfz450 special edition.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
TEXAS700 said:
it will look like the yfz450 special edition.
Good choice. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is a picture of the Raptor halfway finished. Still waiting on the a arms and the shocks from TCS racing. Still have not ordered the HMF rims yet. Dont really know what offset to run and rear rim size.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
nice work man, you should submit pics of the build and finished bike to the magazines

1 - 20 of 31 Posts