Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
That is a pretty good price, the A-arm and chassis skid are pretty thin (around 0.11in) so this might be good for duning. The rear one is almost 0.25 in so pretty good for trail riding. Don't know what brand they are so you will take a chance on the material and fitment.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
read the persons feedback. if you need them yesterday don't buy them. they ship from israel. some people liked them based on the feedback, some...not so much

·
Registered
104 Posts
Speaking from a background in Jeeping, skids should be smooth and snag-free. These have many cutouts to get hung on rocks, roots, etc.

·
Registered
701 Posts
i went full pro armor skids .... no regrets here!!!!! Remember these skids will protect a lot of crap under your bike. thicker in this aspect is better. spend a little more up front so you wont be disappoint in the end....

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
TAG Poly skid.....AWESOME.....Only sale for like $45 at Motosport.com

·
Registered
415 Posts
ebay is cheap. and most of the time you get what you pay for. i just got a tusk chassis skid, and armadillo swinger skid for mine. i wanted to spend more, but my budget went faster than expected, and had to skrimp on some things. although the swinger is .250 the chassis is .190 and it was only like 150 all together. hope i don't regret it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts