Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke off my headlight and have all the parts except the female end of the connection plug. The female plug end is part of the wiring harness on the bike and I can't seem to find anyone who has the plug. It should also have a tab on the side of it which holds the plug on the frame. Does anyone have one? The dealer tells me the only way to get it is to pay $450 for a full wiring harness for the bike. I'm really desperate for the female plug and I have had absolutely no luck finding it. If someone has this plug, please help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Obvious

Thanks for the obvious answer but I already bought one wiring harness on eBay and the headlight connectors were both broken. I'm hoping there is someone on here who doesn't use their headlights and can send me a connector. I will gladly pay. Just having difficulty getting one simple connector and I would rather not spend another $100 on a full wiring harness in hopes the part I need isn't broken on it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for not mentioning in your OP that you bought one on ebay already. Last I read you had 'absolutely no luck finding it'.

Sorry for trying to help, next time I won't bother.

PS Thats what the 'contact seller' link is for. So you can ask before you buy.

PPS There's ten of them on E-bay right now, surely at least one of them will work for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts