Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I KNOW some of yall do not like these, but Im looking for comments from people that do. I am looking to get some LED light strips from oznium.com. Anyone know what size strips you bought and where all you put them. And do you need extra wiring to wire it all up to the switch im going to mount up by my ignition. Looking for lengths and where you put them?

Thanks!

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
here's what I made to mine :cool:

Removed most of them now because I was tired of cleaning them and all tha stuff but it looked cool though ;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I like that! So what size strips did you use and where did you put them. Did you use the double sided 3M tape or zip ties? Also do they come with everything needed to wire it to a switch?

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
I didn't buy mine from oznium. They're about 10 inches long, I've stick them to the hood and to the inside of the fender near the gas tank with glue.
They come with a positive and negative wire that's all, just plug them to any 12v power source and they'll work.

I had a unsued switch on my road legal control switch so I just pluged mine to that switch so I can turn them on/off from the handlebars.
But you'll be fine pluging them to your key switch or to you headlight switch ;)

·
Registered
594 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Now all u need is 20" spinning rims to go with it
Nah now they all got 28" rims here I seen a 87' cutlass supreme sitting higher than a mud bucket. It looked retarded lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts