Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing is I love this forum!!!! I wanted to know which one is faster so I can shut my friends up, predator or 700 raptor. stock with no mods. I'm lookin for fact not guesses. I cant tell up here in the u.p. of michigan with all this damn snow.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My piped and K&N w/ no airbox 700 beat a Predator by like 5 lengths at glamis up olds. :thumbsup: Go for the Rappy

·
Registered
49 Posts
I rode a TLD Predator last weekend, it had a pipe and filter on it and I can tell you the Raptor 700 stock seems to be faster (seat of the pants). I did like the piggyback fox shocks that came with it though, but you can get comparative or better shocks on an SE or GYTR Raptor.

·
Registered
494 Posts
700 will smoke a Predator in a drag. No contest.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Rode both on the same trail right after each other. Predator seems to slide into gear better but the torque on the Raptor blows the predator out of the water. I was thinking about getting a predator at one point because of the cost but now that I have ridden both I'm glad i didnt go that route. I hate to bash a brand or model but the predator doesnt even compare. Didnt like the feel or power of it at all compared to the raptor, all the magazines make it sound like a good comparison. So back to the point, RAPTOR!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
My buddy just bought two predators(06) 3 weeks ago. 1 TLD and a Cross Country version which brings a slipon and razor2's. One week after him I got my raptor. Ive ridden both of his and am really happy with the rappy. Yes the polaris has the nice fox shocks and douglas rims but it is soooo short geared. Feels like all you do is shift that thing all day. Does run good for a 500 though. They feel shorter(wheelbase) and really like to slide the tail.
The raptor especially with my mods is just plain no comparison. I let him ride mine and he wouldnt give it back. With the broad torque curve and the 15t it just keeps pullin. Love that 700 engine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
predators suck rappys rock 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.