Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've just ordered a PC5 with fuel and ignition module. Where can i find a correct basic mapping for my quad ?

Its a fully stock Raptor 700 with only a Twinair Powerflow kit. The spark arrestor is still inside the exhaust.

What mapping would be the best start for my quad ?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
Dynojets website has some maps available. The vendor who supplied your pc5 should be able to provide you with a map.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah but the Dynojet website doesnt have a specific mapping for with the use of the Twinair Powerflow kit.

I sent an email to the shop where i bought it from today. Will keep you guys posted :)

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
Yeah but the Dynojet website doesnt have a specific mapping for with the use of the Twinair Powerflow kit.

I sent an email to the shop where i bought it from today. Will keep you guys posted :)
The stock exhaust airbox lid removed will be close enough.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The stock exhaust airbox lid removed will be close enough.
Thats exactly what the shop told me :laugh

They said that the Twinair Powerflow kit gives around 40% more air into the engine. This is comparable to when you remove the airbox lid.

Everything is fitted now and the correct mapping is loaded onto the Power Commander. Sadly enough it was raining all day so i couldnt make a testdrive :crying

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,054 Posts
Here in the states, we can buy rain gear and ride in rain, HAHA. That works out well, LOL.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here in the states, we can buy rain gear and ride in rain, HAHA. That works out well, LOL.
Hahaha :p We have that here too but the thing is, i fitted everything during work hours since the quad is at my shop. So in the time i didnt have to help customers i was working on it.

And when its raining, i dont go out with the quad when i know ill still have to work after it :laugh I can wait till weekend haha no worries

1 - 9 of 9 Posts