Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Save your Christmas cash, after the end of the year holidays I'll be listing more parts for a Raptor 700. All prices to be determined. Just gotta figure out prices and shipping. Stay tuned to this station!

FCI (no box). $150.

2, HD rear shock springs. 250-300 lbs. and 300-370lbs. $85 each, shipped. Would also work with extended swing arm. PM for recommendations.

And many more new and used parts available, just ask.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Save your Christmas cash, after the end of the year holidays I'll be listing more parts. All prices to be determined. Just gotta figure out prices and shipping. Stay tuned to this station!

Big 3, including fuel controller, DMC Force 4, and FCI (no box).

HDD5050 cam with HD valve springs and Ti retainers. (early).

Head studs.

+2 1/2in extended factory aluminum swing arm.

Braided steel brake lines, new and used.

GYTR nerd bars.

GYTR heal guards.

AT Steeler remote resi front shocks. (Recent revalve).

2 HD rear shock springs.

And many more new and used parts.
Those heel guards require any else to bolt up? Like different foot pegs or stuff like that? I have been looking for something.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Following! Might be interested in GYTR heal guards if Team 2 gils doesn't want them. I have the GYTR nerfs I bought used earlier this year. Also, will watch for other parts and prices. I guess I'll save up my holiday cash.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I might want the cam, head studs, and steel brake lines... guess i will be following too!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,795 Posts
Possible dibs on the nerd bars. Wife's bike doesn't have any.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANKS everyone for your patience. I'm back from vacation and unpacking. Then I will be getting with those that messaged on a first come basis.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
You still have some of those parts? Im interested
Yes, parts still available. What are you interested in? I have lots more than what's listed.

13+ pounds of parts shipped to Florida today, over $50 for shipping.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have any A arms or plastics?
I don't have any fenders but I do have some hoods, tank covers, and under tails as well as a tail light. What colors are you looking for?

I don't have any A-arms but I do have a bushing kit.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need head studs, rocher arm cleared, HDD 5050 cam or WebCam 290, any dual exhaust if available. And I dont know what else you have that I would like.
PM sent.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Christmas came 11 months early this year! Lol. Got a big box of parts from DEZPERADO today, meticulously packed and in new or like new condition as usual. Thanks again DEZ.

I will be reporting "pants dyno" numbers on this cam vs stage 3 when it warms up outside

·
Super Moderator
7,795 Posts
Always been curious myself on that cam, almost jumped on it too, lol.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Christmas came 11 months early this year! Lol. Got a big box of parts from DEZPERADO today, meticulously packed and in new or like new condition as usual. Thanks again DEZ.

I will be reporting "pants dyno" numbers on this cam vs stage 3 when it warms up outside

Start with the Big 3, then match that cam with porting, at least 11:1 and a +3 throttle body for some numbers in your "pants", lol.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Start with the Big 3, then match that cam with porting, at least 11:1 and a +3 throttle body for some numbers in your "pants", lol.
Hahaha. Brown streaks are hard to clean off the dyno!

But seriously, i have all of that except the porting already, and to be honest its already kind of a handfull in the trails we ride. Im thinking about buying a +1 ported head to use with this cam when we go duning. I have the msd blaster so switching maps would be as easy as turning a dial...

Its either that, or build another one!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts