Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my '07 raptor 700 to help buy my new jeep wrangler. I think i'll make more money by selling the performance parts seperate and putting the stock parts back on soo here is what i have. Shipping will be from 04412

LTE dual exhaust, in good shape, all bolts are not rusted soo all bolts will be included, wont need to be repacked any time soon still has that perfect tone. $450obo plus shipping.

Power commader 3 in good working condition $175obo plus shipping

Bling star nerf bars $80 plus shipping

k&n intake with brand new filter from this summer no dirt $30firm plus shipping

Take it all for $625 it will be perfect for those who have a raptor 700 and want the big three at a good price.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm selling my '07 raptor 700 to help buy my new jeep wrangler. I think i'll make more money by selling the performance parts seperate and putting the stock parts back on soo here is what i have. Shipping will be from 04412

LTE dual exhaust, in good shape, all bolts are not rusted soo all bolts will be included, wont need to be repacked any time soon still has that perfect tone. $450obo plus shipping.

Power commader 3 in good working condition $175obo plus shipping

Bling star nerf bars $80 plus shipping

k&n intake with brand new filter from this summer no dirt $30firm plus shipping

Take it all for $625 it will be perfect for those who have a raptor 700 and want the big three at a good price.
does that filter come with the adaptor is that a k-n adaptor?

·
Registered
112 Posts
sorry i bought the exhaust

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to whoever bought items from me please get a refund from paypal sry about this but some asshole stole my raptor.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It is up to you to initiate the refund. Please do so in a timely manner.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Most of the parts pictured were off the quad did they get stollen with the quad?_

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nope everything was next to the wheeler soo that got taken too. I'm gonna be to busy to do that soo you guys gotta ask for the refunds.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
not sure what you mean by being to busy to do it. we cant do it. you have to issue a refund. it will take 15 seconds for each transaction. the only thing we can do is open up a claim and screw up your paypal account. so find time to get our money back...if we could just ask for a refund and get it then we would do it on all the parts weve already recieved.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
i know i bought the pc3, sounds like some bs to me. i just bought it as a spare. if we have to we can open up paypal claims and paypal will take it from his account...and he wont be able to use it till he pays it back

·
VALVE DROPPER
940 Posts
Nope everything was next to the wheeler soo that got taken too. I'm gonna be to busy to do that soo you guys gotta ask for the refunds.
WTF??? You weren't to busy to post pics and place a "for sale" thread...

Please tell me this is a big joke.... and a not so funny one at that...

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
i opened up one too and if paypal dont give it back i will be highly pissed since they just took 425.00 from me because a woman said she didnt get an ipad i sold her when the tracking showed it was delivered to her. i hate ppl who take advantage

1 - 20 of 135 Posts