Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

A friend of mine, have a Yamaha Raptor 700. And he wants a new pipe for he's machine.

So I was thinking, this was probably right place to ask!?

Is there any pipe shoot out, because I cannot find any.

What he wants is, a pipe there does not need repacking and with a nice very deep loud sound.

I was thinking Trinity but let me here your choice. And why.

He have almost bought a Yoshimura, but i am not sure which pipe that makes the best performance and sound.

Thanks.

/hamilton

·
Registered
135 Posts
I bought the alba racing pipe for my raptor. and im very impressed. its loud and i noticed the power difference. the best way to go would be to buy the whole alba kit: EFI controller, air filter, and pipe. that would be my recommendation but the choice is up to your friend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kyle-alba-raptor-racer said:
I bought the alba racing pipe for my raptor. and im very impressed. its loud and i noticed the power difference. the best way to go would be to buy the whole alba kit: EFI controller, air filter, and pipe. that would be my recommendation but the choice is up to your friend.
Ok, But I think powercommander is the best way to go. Because you just have to upload a map, and also the accelerator pump feature.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ok i think ive got the perfect pipe......................no packing.................................loud as hell...............................................costs nothing..............................its a straight pipe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yami700thumper said:
Ok i think ive got the perfect pipe......................no packing.................................loud as hell...............................................costs nothing..............................its a straight pipe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

a littel performance would also be ok :thumbsup:

but i heard trinity dosen't requiere repacking?

and what about nmotion does it requiere repacking?(think that is the pipe that looks most like the TC)

·
Registered
517 Posts
if he rides a HD the duals will give him the agressive sound that no single will. Add a cam and it will be unique to 90% out there.

I ride with guys on thumpers and they swear I am right on their ass when I am 10 yards back!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts