Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok recently bought a raptor 700 gytr limited edition and it had a snapped reverse cable and i was just wondering if there is a tutorial on how to change it or the points on where to connect the new cable.

any help or advice please post

Thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
i don't think there is a how to, but its in the manual. if you don't have one you can get it on this forum, or modded raptor .com under library. but its not hard to change. just route it were the other is. it hooks under the fender on one end, and down by the shifter on the other. then just adjust it like you would your clutch or throttle cable, just a hair of slack so its not partially engaged, and tight enough that it will still engage fully when you want it to.

welcome to the site, and the raptor community. and just a warning, you will get hated on. :lol: for some reason ppl like to say raptors are junk. i think its jealousy. :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks for the welcome and yeah i know its the same on every site lol but ive had 2 660's and now a 700 so i love them.
and i cant trace the other cable because it didnt have one at all but ill have a look.

thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
well i know the arm is down by the frame close to the shifter. i can post some pics this weekend if ya still need them. i'll be tearin mine down for some mods, so it'll be no problem.

oh and i have had many, many people wanting to race everywhere i go. i don't know why, but i make 660's look bad, and have takin a couple 450's. i think those were all in the riders tho. :lol:

·
Registered
415 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts