Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My raptor 700 won't start, all my lights an things come on.. but it not making not spurrting sound.. all it it doing is making a ticking noise... What could be the problem, so I can order the part I need

·
Super Moderator
9,081 Posts
What is your battery voltage reading from a voltmeter?

·
Super Moderator
9,081 Posts
What is the problem?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not a 100 percent sure... I gotta get it checked out an so Fourth.. I kinda know.. but I'm not actually sure.. but I know if I take to that dealership they gone get it right for me.. plus I need 2 new front tires for it.. an I'ma get a newer seat for it.. so they gone have me right.. but other than that I'm not a 100 percent sure..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will, but I'ma have to leave it.. because they don't care Yamaha parts, they order them when they need to... But they got a bad ass YFZ 450.. up there.. they got all kinda stuff.. side by sides with the music in them..man next time I go back up.. there.. I'ma take some pictures of Stuff.. everything they got sitting up tall.. lol.. but it's a Polaris an Can-am.. they got Yamaha Doe.. but like a few.. but I'ma take pictures doe an post them.. after the holidays.. I'ma take it up there prolly in January..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts