Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Maddog thanks greatly for posting this up on the forum for everyone to use and thank you to Mrtrick for making it alot easier to access. Jamie Mace

·
Registered
166 Posts
Re: Raptor 700 Service

I thought my retarded side was coming out until I tried the lower case "r", I should have read the whole post first! [email protected]#$%
Brian

·
Registered
134 Posts

password is: raptorforum.com

if you cant get this to work i can email it to you

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
mrtrick said:
Let me try to make this a little easier. I changed it to zip format, with the same password. Direct link to the zip download is here:

Raptor 700 (Zip format)

(I guess I don't know how to link the word here to this url... if somone could let me know how to do that I'll clean this post up)

I'll leave the file there as long as it doesn't start getting abused by sites other than raptorforum.com. I intend this file to be used only by people in this forum.

:::::::::::: Fixed the link for you, if you hit "edit" you'll see how it's done. Thanks for posting this up. :thumbsup: -MD
Page 2 has the above post with a link...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

Very cool of you to do this.
Thank you.

·
Registered
464 Posts

My computer keeps telling me it can't open the zip because there is an error in decoding the file. Unfortunately I'm not a real computer savy person, is there any other way to download this manual, or better yet can it be bought in a hard copy?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts

Not sure about the hard copy, but you could try to DL the zip again and you could also try installing winzip and using that to unzip the file.

·
Registered
464 Posts

pile0g00 said:
Not sure about the hard copy, but you could try to DL the zip again and you could also try installing winzip and using that to unzip the file.
Managed to get it downloaded after some time spent screwing with it, I'll have a hard copy by tomorrow.

·
Registered
287 Posts

Be prepared, it's like 400 pages.

21 - 40 of 90 Posts