Raptor Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Does anyone have a good link for the 2013 updated manual. The link in the main page does not seem to be working. Thanks.
I sent pm over to you. I will see about getting a library of sorts set up for various machines. I am getting a good library on my computer.

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Just found and used this link to get the 2013 updated Service Manual.

http://ironbrothersmc.com/motors/Yamaha/Yamaha_YFM700RV_Raptor_Service_Manual.pdf

TomT
What makes that one updated? I glanced through it quickly and couldn't see what popped out as being updated version. Trademarks on it still say 2005 and it looks the same as what I currently have in my pdf library. I am just trying to stay current with various service manuals I have and if this has something I don't already have then I will download it.

Let me know please, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
2013 manual has a different front page, you'll see a difference. I accidentally uploaded the old version earlier today. Updated link posted in first post.

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Maybe I have had that version for a while, lol. I can't find the difference.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Comparing the two manual links in my primary post there are some straightforward differences and they have different part numbers though I can't say exactly what pages are different in terms of the actual manual content. Should be only the minor changes between the new models.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Is the LIT-11616-19-13 version different from LIT-11616-26-02? I have a 2013 700R SE and am trying to find a copy of the updated 2013 - 2014 manual. I can't get the l2013 updated ink above to work. Grateful for any help?

Cheers

Paolo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank You Very Much!!!
Mine is a 2017 Raptor 700R and the currently working link for Service Manual link is for a 2013. However, for the type of work I'll be doing on my Raptor, the minor differences between 2013 and 2017 won't affect anything except help me tremendously.

Again Thanks!!!
YamiTsunami

81 - 90 of 90 Posts