Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
just wanted to know what is the STOCK hp and nm output for the raptor 700 ...
thanks

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
around 40 hp depending on your elevation! For you it's enough to outrun a lion but not quite enough to outrun a cheetah hahaha! ;)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
42ish at the crank, 38ish at the wheels is what I go by judging on all I have read on here over the years. Give or take 5hp depending on what dyno you run it on :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and the torque output ? cause ive got a Stock Single Cylinder 500 cc Four Stroke that has Double the hp of the raptor (83hp)
thanks

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
??? 83 horse with a 500 4 stroker ??? Let see some pics and mod list!
I beleive the tq is in the low to mid 30's but I could be wrong. I cant remember haha it's been sooo long since my rappy was stock. All i know is it's fast enough now LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
??? 83 horse with a 500 4 stroker ??? Let see some pics and mod list!
I beleive the tq is in the low to mid 30's but I could be wrong. I cant remember haha it's been sooo long since my rappy was stock. All i know is it's fast enough now LOL
Stock standard 500cc four stroke ,sorry 87 hp ,63kw ,carburetor....
so where has fuel injection taken yamaha ?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
No way your pushing 87pony's out of a stock 500 man! You got the dyno sheet? And lets see some pics of this monster?

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
42ish at the crank, 38ish at the wheels is what I go by judging on all I have read on here over the years. Give or take 5hp depending on what dyno you run it on :)
Unfortunately there is more drive train loss than that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yamaha's information states 47hp. Its even listed on the MSO (manufacturers statement of origin) when you buy a new one.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
47 at the crank not at the wheels!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Stock standard 500cc four stroke ,sorry 87 hp ,63kw ,carburetor....
so where has fuel injection taken yamaha ?

it has taken it to the place where ppl come, sign up for forums just to try and talk shit about it. :rolleyes: i think thats farther than your no name bike has went, especially since it does not exist. oh wait i'm forgetting the hp exchange rate. :banghead:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
it has taken it to the place where ppl come, sign up for forums just to try and talk shit about it. :rolleyes: i think thats farther than your no name bike has went, especially since it does not exist. oh wait i'm forgetting the hp exchange rate. :banghead:
That's some funny shit jonny LMFAO
O.k. seriously aslam lets see this 500 you're talkin smack about :cool:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
35-36 at rear wheel where I measure it at and most dyno shops.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Honda ,no name brand ? Its a convertion with a honda trx 400 with a xr 500 engine
Check the power it makes ... Exact same grearing ... Tested on dyno ... 87 hp
Oh and check the hp exhange rate too
Will post pics tomorrow

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Honda ,no name brand ? Its a convertion with a honda trx 400 with a xr 500 engine
Check the power it makes ... Exact same grearing ... Tested on dyno ... 87 hp
Oh and check the hp exhange rate too
Will post pics tomorrow
Not being an ass but I could stick a buss engine in my rappy and say it's a 140hp stock but it's not stock not the engine from factory. Stock means from factory as it was designed. IMHO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts