Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gents,

I'm sorry I have been off the forums for a long time for undisclosed reasons I'd rather not explain, I'm back now and have some terrible news. My friend NoFear700r's 09 Raptor was stolen on June 5th (between the hours of midnight and 6am) in Jacksonville,North Carolina from his home in Country Wood Estates. I'm sure by now it is long gone or parted out but please keep your eyes open for any leads. I had the ignition rigged to where it would only start up with a home made connector (it's something we mx'rs do on the track cuz haters like to steal keys on race day). This was the one day he left it sitting unlocked at his back door, from what we saw the next day, the theives parked a truck down the road in a ditch and pushed it there and took off, no witnesses, no leads, nearby cameras show no footage so they knew what they were doing. You can see what it looks like in the pics and my friend has a $1000 cash reward for whoever finds it or provides information that leads to it's recovery. It didn't have an ignition switch so keep your eyes & ears pealed for anyone looking for help on how to figure out the rigging I did to it, or wants to purchase a key ignition. I myself am thankful my quad didn't get stolen, however I feel the pain for my friend because I introduced him into mx racing, trained him, and tore this quad down to the frame 2 years in a row and built it up for him so I have alot of hours in this machine. This is common for this area so thoughts of setting mine outside as bait with a GPS Tracker on it has crossed my mind if it can lead me to the theifs. I'd rather shoot their knees out with my AK-47 at first sight and ask questions later.

2009 Raptor 700R:

-White PowderCoated Frame
-Black PowderCoated Stock Swingarm
-Budlight Blue PowderCoated Rear wheel Hubs, Front motor mounts, Rear Sprocket and Hub, Stock Steering Stem
-Black Maier Plastics (Race Cut) w/ Black hood and tank topper
-Brand New +2 LT LoneStar A-arms & Tie Rods
-Long Travel Motowoz Front Shocks, Stock Rear Shock
-AC Front Bumper, AC Grab Bar, #207 on the race plate
-Hiper Rims with 18x10x9's on the back
-Candy Blue Braided front brake lines
-Lonestar Axle
-Black "ROCK" Nerf Bars
-New Chain
-Blue Hand Grips, ASV Levers, ProTaper Bars
-Full Pro-Circuit Exhaust, It has an intake (can't remember brand), No longer has a fuel controller on it, it has Red Coolant Lines
-Stickers on the Quad are "TQS ATV" & "NO FEAR"

Attachments

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
$1000 REWARD !!!

My Friends Quad next to mine months ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Damn that sucks. Hope your friend gets his quad back and they catch the low down ass holes who took it. Where was it last located?

·
Registered
98 Posts
dude that fckin sucks! but hopefully someone will spot that unique white frame soon. definitely something i've never seen before on a quad.

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is terrible! That is such a beautiful bike, what a shame!
Terrible situation, my friend is a grown man and he fell to his knees and vomitted when he saw it was gone, mx racing was both of our lives.

·
Registered
130 Posts
damn that sucks man i had a friend of mine buy a brand new yfz450 back in 08 unloaded it went inside fell asleep on his couch woke up and it was gone he never even rode it we looked for months we never did find it.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
This really blows DD, sorry to hear it. Best of luck to you guys !

Will keep an ear out for people asking about those things. On alllll the forums, so should see something should it come up.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Jesus Christ. And people wonder why the American people are so angry. Because of assholes like this. I'm sorry to hear that bro. Too bad we can't find them and give them a little good old fashioned military justice. It's unfortunate that WE would be the ones getting hemmed up for it. "Oh they were just hard up for money, and these military guys came in and did unthinkable things to them. Must be suffering from PTSD." Lol. No, I'm suffering from the fact that you stole shit that wasn't yours and someone needs to be able to stand up for it.

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sad news is my friend already gave up all hope of finding it and sold his truck to get a muscle car, and giving me all his spare yamaha parts and fluids.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
It happened to me in 08 my raptor and my buddies banshee.After it happened we mad posters and posted over 100 posters.Every lead or rumor we heard we followed up on.It meant knocking on random peoples doors and threatning violence but with in five days we had my raptor back and his banshee two days later but it was blew up cause the fuck heads that took it didnt know to mix gas and oil.Somebody steals my shit,its fuckin on and I wont stop period!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Sad news is my friend already gave up all hope of finding it and sold his truck to get a muscle car, and giving me all his spare yamaha parts and fluids.
That sucks man. I know he had alot of money wrapped up in it too. I would be devastated too it'd be like losing a family member. What kinda car did he get?

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That sucks man. I know he had alot of money wrapped up in it too. I would be devastated too it'd be like losing a family member. What kinda car did he get?
03 SVT COBRA Convertible, Supercharged, No Cats, Straight Pipes, Tuner, Cold Air, Billet Pullies, Shift Kit, Stage 2 Clutch I think, Drag Radials

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My friends GSXR 750 was stolen here in NC and months later it was found ditched on the side of the road in Arizona, only thing there was a frame, motor, front forks.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts