Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys, i've got a 2013 700 which i've just stacked this weekend. and i've seamed to bent quite a lot of stuff.

Being in Australia, there's not quite a lot of aftermarket parts available unless i ship from overseas and im not made of money haha.
I've bent the oem RH shock, RH side A Arms (Both) ,The RH side steering tie rod, Tie rod plate and Steering Stem.

The question is, are the lone star racing Tie Rod Plate for the yfz450 compatible with the 700's steering stem? Since that's all they have in stock.

Thanks bois and gals.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,043 Posts
The Raptor 700 and YFZ450 tie rods, tie rod ends, and pitman arm (plate) are all the same. The Raptor 700 steering stem is about 25mm taller then the YFZ450 and will fit the YFZ, BUT the 450 stem won't fit the 700 since it would rub on the gas tank. If you buy a aftermarket stem be sure it is extended for a 450 and it will fit the 700.

If you're interested I have some used parts that may help you;

One tie rod, no charge to you, just pay shipping.
One pitman arm, no charge, just pay shipping.
One RaceSin 75mm extended steering stem, $180 USD plus shipping.
I also have 4, NEW, tie rod ends for sale, $20 USD if you buy the stem and shipping.

YES, the tie rod and pitman are free, just pay USPS shipping. Maybe $20-$25 USD.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,043 Posts
The Raptor 700 and YFZ450 tie rods, tie rod ends, and pitman arm (plate) are all the same. The Raptor 700 steering stem is about 25mm taller then the YFZ450 and will fit the YFZ, BUT the 450 stem won't fit the 700 since it would rub on the gas tank. If you buy a aftermarket stem be sure it is extended for a 450 and it will fit the 700.

If you're interested I have some used parts that may help you;

One tie rod, no charge to you, just pay shipping.
One pitman arm, no charge, just pay shipping.
One RaceSin 75mm extended steering stem, $180 USD plus shipping.
I also have 4, NEW, tie rod ends for sale, $20 USD if you buy the stem and shipping.

YES, the tie rod and pitman are free, just pay USPS shipping. Maybe $20-$25 USD.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.
I can't even give parts away, was it something I said?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts