Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2006 700. its got a gytr full exhaust system, k and n air filter with no lid on the air box, pro com cdi box, stage 2 hot cam, 12:1 high compression piston, ported and polished heads and is also been bored just a little bit. was wondering if i should get a fuel programmer, never had one on it before and it seems to run fine. if i should get one what should i get? i was looking at the dobecks

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
i have a 2006 700. its got a gytr full exhaust system, k and n air filter with no lid on the air box, pro com cdi box, stage 2 hot cam, 12:1 high compression piston, ported and polished heads and is also been bored just a little bit. was wondering if i should get a fuel programmer, never had one on it before and it seems to run fine. if i should get one what should i get? i was looking at the dobecks
I don't understand how your motor hasn't melted yet :wow: get a controller on there before you ride it again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not sure, it hasnt ever really had a problem lol. it had a power commander 3 on it and something got wet and shut the whole bike down. took it to dealer and the plugged it in and it shut down their whole system. they took the power commander off and it ran fine. so i still have the power commander just never put it back on and i dont have a cd or anything to plug it into the computer to erase and restart it. do you think dynojet would send me the things i need to restart it? i was kinda just looking at a new one to avoid all that confusion. so the alba racing one would be set up exactly for my bike and you would send it to me for 165?

·
Registered
448 Posts
The power commander website has all the software and maps for dowload. But since you have a cam and piston plus some more your best off getting it dyno tuned since the website (I don't) has maps for anything else but exhaust and intake mods

1 - 9 of 9 Posts