Raptor Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts
okay nvm cool yeah i live in honesdale beachlake area than u most know hurricane hills then ride??? and how often do u come here??
I come up when ever work sends me. We used to have a pick up at work. I'd throw the rappy in it and go everywhere we worked. I've had it in Kansas Missouri Wisconsin Florida Goergia Mississippi and Alabama. One day I'll ride in PA but I haven't yet. I wanna hit some trails and go to trevorton and ride the coal hills.

wow this thread is all over the place! anyways I don't know if its been said already but just make sure when you clip the chain master together that the open end of the clip is towards the rear of the bike....this way it won't get knocked off. and the polaris kid needs to take his immature ass over to atvriders.com

thanks dud and i live in honesdale pretty much a ******* town and im not one of them and i fuckin hate ******* and i race the track called hurricane hills and ive won alot not many ppl could rlly keep up with me and how do i get a pic of my quad on here and wat u mean buddy?????..and pretty much by scraton coal hill hard to explain if u dnt know this area.[/QUOTE

Maybe you dont realize but you are most likely considered a ******* by alot of people because you are from a small town just like I am considered a ******* for being from the South (not to mention riding any type of offroad vehicle makes you a would put you in a ******* category in some people's view)

BTW... I apologize to the original poster for hijacking your thread and hope your buddy is ok.

thanks dud and i live in honesdale pretty much a ******* town and im not one of them and i fuckin hate ******* and i race the track called hurricane hills and ive won alot not many ppl could rlly keep up with me and how do i get a pic of my quad on here and wat u mean buddy?????..and pretty much by scraton coal hill hard to explain if u dnt know this area.
You need to go back to school man... I would be better off shooting myself in the face then try to read this illiterate chicken scratch :chair:

wow this thread is all over the place! anyways I don't know if its been said already but just make sure when you clip the chain master together that the open end of the clip is towards the rear of the bike....this way it won't get knocked off. and the polaris kid needs to take his immature ass over to atvriders.com
Make sure the open end is at the rear when its on top of the sprockets.. the open end should point towards the front at the. bottom of the sprockets...lol kinda hard to describe... I could just say read. the %^&**&# manual lol

Hahaha ktm guy stopped posting once spiddy said he was close to him.... the guy joined the forum because of this thread lol

He also said he had a cam. This bike had a ton of stickers , just not enough ass. Im a big boy 255 and he is around 240 . So it was a even weight race to the best of my knowledge.
He also said he had a cam. This bike had a ton of stickers , just not enough ass. Im a big boy 255 and he is around 240 . So it was a even weight race to the best of my knowledge.
I just ran outside and took a few pics of whats left.
lm best offers $800

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.