Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Kawi KFX700 and a Polaris Predator, I'm needing to add another ride to the stable and have decided the Raptor 700 over the Outlaw, due to fit&finish and of course the torque of the 700 over the 500. My problem is which one
The standard blue, the wife doesn't like the color.
The burgundy frame/gray plastic she loves, the kids say nay
The black and orange everybody likes BUT
You can get the GYTR for the same money
I guess my question is, would you get the GYTR over the SE for the bumper and heel guards for the same money 7200 OTD here in Cali.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Get both !!! :lol: I was looking at a white GYT-R just this morning when I picked up my parts, they are pretty sharpe.....I'd go GYT-R myself.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The orange/black is my favorite color combo but the extra parts on the gyt-r and nice and the color still looks great so I would go that route. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had the same decision to make....this is my vote! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Russ350r said:
I had the same decision to make....this is my vote! :thumbsup:

There ya go !! Thats just like the one I saw this morning, it was prepped and the new owner was coming in later today to pick it up.. 8)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW You guys are fast over here, I LOVE that.
Reminds me of the GrrenHulk.net for watercraft stuff.
I'm taking my wife over to the dealer today and see what she thinks.
I'm really liking the GYTR as well.
Stay Tuned, I'll need mod information as well. LOL

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
maharapto said:
Another thing is the white on the gyt-r would stay looking new longer which is always a good thing. 8)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
maharapto said:
Good luck !! Someone here usually knows the anwser to any questions and most everyone is more than willing to help.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
My dealer didn't have the GYTR but, I am pretty sure I would have taken this one anyway.

Jay

·
Registered
497 Posts
I was wanting the GYTR but it was going to be another 2 weeks before my dealer would have one and I'm not a patient man. I went with the Orange and Black instead and love it but had the GYTR been sitting next to it, i would have gone that route.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I say buy a blue or white 06 of you can still find one, get it for <6500odt and buy the 3mods.

Then when you need to swap out the plastics make it custom, there are way to many factory plastic 700R's running around. However the res shocks on the other models are nice also, then you do not have to bother finding some good ones off a 450.

Either way it's your $$$ do what makes YOU happy!

Have fun.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Go for the white GYT-R one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the white color will show less wear...

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i would have went black orange,
i have 06 white and love it, but black wasn't available then, i'd like to swap out for black plastics later on., either way you'll like them,
i'm not big on blue or the red frame w/ gray plastic, to me that doesn't match very well, gray with black frame would been sick, or even silver frame...how the hell did they come up with red? i know alot of you like it so sorry to rag on it,but those colors are so far off 2 me that it just didn't make sence..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I went with the GYTR, the wife took one look at it in person and said the white looked the best, my daughter and son both prefered the white as well. I was out-voted 3-1, not that I mind.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats, as long as you got one is what really matters...... :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts