Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my first post here so im pretty new, anyways i was wondering How hard is the clutch pull on a raptor 700R? most likely gonna have the stock clutch. TIA :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For me, it feels the same anything else I try. I would go try one if it is concern.
Id love to try one lol BUT i dont have access to one, I suppose i could go to the local yamaha dealer and try it out there, worst comes to worst i go to an even where people are riding them and ask if i can feel the clutch pull lol Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 Raptor 700, Barkers duals, fci, PC5, +3tb, ported head, +1 valves, 5050 cam, 745cc, 12:1,
123 Posts
For a 700 you might think that the clutch would be hard to pull but it's not. My girlfriend has no problem with it. Now the thumb throttle after a few hours of riding is another story...lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
Id love to try one lol BUT i dont have access to one, I suppose i could go to the local yamaha dealer and try it out there, worst comes to worst i go to an even where people are riding them and ask if i can feel the clutch pull lol Thanks!
Yeah, clutch feel will be different for each of us so hard to tell you easy or hard. Good luck and enjoy if you get one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, clutch feel will be different for each of us so hard to tell you easy or hard. Good luck and enjoy if you get one
I would agree it would be different and i WOULD HAVE FUN lol, im not buying one if it wont be fun... now to talk my dad into letting me get one :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should start a new thread called "reasons I need a raptor Dad" and you will have plenty of solid reasons!
Dude, Thats a great idea, why didnt i think of that? lol just gotta convince him im not a squid either (idk if "squid" is a term in the ATV Community but i know it is for motorcycles, basically meaning a very UN-SMART person lol) i only wrecked a quad (think it was a raptor) once i was like maybe 6 dad was on it with me (not smart but what can ya do) and some retard (me) PINNED the throttle mid turn, Right towards a glass wall on our friends garage, only busted the water main for the house wow this is allot longer than i expected ngl

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh man that’s funny.

Motorman I totally agree bro those throttles are the worst!

Reactions: Motorman455

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh and should i mention we both ended up off the Quad because what i did? No? ok lol he was running full speed to go stop it before the house...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts