Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

HI
I have raptor 700 se 2007 the tank cover is broken as shown in the attatchment pic
i wont to know the price of that original part & if there any simialer part with cheap price ( same colore as the original one )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The black ones are only like $18 from the Dealer retail!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Just call your dealer and see what the price is. If it is too high, then it's time to go aftermarket and you probably wont get the SE's color scheme

roc64 said:
I dont believe it. I priced ONE front wheel for my SE....$199.99!!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ATC-Crazy said:
Just call your dealer and see what the price is. If it is too high, then it's time to go aftermarket and you probably wont get the SE's color scheme

roc64 said:
Well... I dont really care if you believe me or not! I bought one. Just price it out!!!! Search under front fender, Yes I accept your appology!

http://www.yamahaoftroy.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ya, thats MSRP, but Dealers vary a little.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Here is the deal. The plain black plastic one like I have for my blue Raptor is around $18. I mold plastic for a living. This is really about a $0.80 part. The black carbon fiber looking ones (06SE) and the orange c/f looking parts (07SE) are over $200. They are either in-mold decorated or water graphics. I would have to see the backside to tell for sure. This is really about a $20 part. I priced them through my dealer because I was thinking of using the 06SE black c/f look parts on my blue one.

So...for that kind of money I will just get real c/f parts.

·
Registered
767 Posts
The orange SE cover is mold in decorated, you can see the pattern on the backside as well.

·
Registered
965 Posts
roc64 said:
ATC-Crazy said:

roc64 said:
Well... I dont really care if you believe me or not! I bought one. Just price it out!!!! Search under front fender, Yes I accept your appology!

The "I dont believe it" part was me being scarcastic :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ATC-Crazy said:
roc64 said:
ATC-Crazy said:

roc64 said:

The "I dont believe it" part was me being scarcastic :grin_nod:
Its all good! Guess I was being a little touchy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts