Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody could please tell me what other availability of performance is available for a new 2019 raptor 90 besides exhaust and could point me in the right direction

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craig I found a better carb and intake at UNI
I have it installed on my sons raptor 90 with the full exhaust and it make a huge difference also webcam had just brought a new cam for the 19 and above raptor 90s wich I will be in the process of installing soon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Raptorchamp2020 I looked at UNI and could only find filters for 09-13. I found a filter from twin air and that's it. Tell me more about the cam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That have not listed the carb or filter on there sight if u call uni they’ll offer u the carb and I believe the filter is the same as older models the web cam for the raptor 90 was just developed according to them but after so much time idk how different the cam is from older models that webcam has offered I’ll be installing it here next week some time so I’m curious to see the gains if any from my understanding there is also a sight call GT Thunder that offers a 50mm big bore kit for them wich from my research is the way to go with the power for a raptor 90

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,443 Posts
When I bought my first Honda 90 there wasn't anything for performance. I decked the head for more compression and ported it myself and matched ports with the carburetor. The Keihin carburetor was bigger from a different bike I found to fit. I went to the local Honda shop looking for jets They had a box with jets, needles, and slides. I wasn't sure what I needed, but they said, take the box of stuff for free as we haven't sold any of that. Big bore was a oversize piston. Exhaust was nonexistent, so I made my own. The cam, I tightened up the valve tolerance to increase lift and duration. Intake was air vents in the lid. Of course my bike was faster then the other guys I rode with. That was back in about 1977, a Honda 90 three wheeler. I did the same with a Honda 185S. What I'm saying is if they don't make it, make your own....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts