Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone know if a raptor 700 axle will banshee? My friend has a banshee bent his axle today and I have my stock axle laying around and I was wondering if it will work in his banshee.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK I got it laying around so I told him we can try it and worse comes the worse he has to get a g force one. I'm just hoping to get some of this stuff out of the garage.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
I know the banshee axles would work in a raptor 660. Don't know about the other way around and with the 700's. The offset might be slightly different but would be worth a try.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
which offset? I was looking at a website with the durablue axle and it said it fit the 660,700 and banshee. so I don't know if they figured something out so it would fit all three and a few others.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yes, banshee axle is about an inch longer. Don't be surprised if the offset is a bit off from one to the other though, an extra 5/8" on one side if I remember right.
OK, I know that wouldn't be good on the chain side but you could space out the brake caliper to fit.

I'm actually looking back through my subscribed threads trying to find the one I saw about using an complete Banshee swingarm/axle on a Raptor. If I remember correctly it was longer and wider (like you said) and I have one lying around but I can;t find it and I'm on page 12 so far. LOL

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
The offset won't affect the spacing of the sprocket or brake hub because you flip the axle around, you just end up with one side slightly longer than the other.

Not sure about putting the shee arm on it, though I guess if it's longer it would be worth investigating.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.