Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone and I am new to the Forum.

I am here to see if I made mistake judging Mr.Daniel By misunderstanding core exchanges thinking it means buying old parts

·
Super Moderator
8,356 Posts
Have you already sent him your cores?

Reactions: DEZPERADO

·
Super Moderator
8,356 Posts
Yup, all is good, by all means stay in the forum and keep us posted of your build! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you already sent him your cores?
Yes I did sent him and he got them okay and when he got them I was waiting for him to deduct the total price of the build. I said to him you tricking me why the invoice still not paid in full and you want me to pay more on top of the cores considering he will pay or remove the remaining $800 of the invoice since cores were for $800.He said, I removed the core exchange and I was like yes! I saw you removed them, but why you don’t subtract the core from the invoice. he repeated I removed the core exchange then that made me angry which i had to show the invoice to another atvs builder and I asked him who’s wrong? Then he told me I didn’t understand the phrase because of my language. I immediately appreciate him for clearing this and sent Daniel an apology email which he easily accepted after all annoying emails and too much stupidity from me.
To be honest, I really never felt that awkward in whole my life.
lol story of the day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We ALL make mistakes.
But it takes a real man to admit it when we do.
You also simply asked a question and bashed no one.
I suspect a language barrier confused you some too.
Much respect to you sir.
Thank for your nice words man.
yes Language barrier was the issue .
But if there is a rate for how much stupid and awkward I felt that day, it would be 200 out of 10.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, all is good, by all means stay in the forum and keep us posted of your build! Welcome to the forum!
I will and I will try my best to share my build in another post once I am done. This a full details of what build I am doing. I bought my bike new last Nov which is raptor 700 2019 se and I was really Doing maintenance as should like changing oil every 4 fill ups if it is hard ride and I was using the best oil I could get locally 10w40 motul 4T and cleaning air filter ,but somehow I did a mistake causing the engine to suck sand which I was washing the filter with dishs soap haha thinking oil is not necessary. Motor failed in March😅😇.
Now, I am rebuilding it myself and I bought the special tools needed.It is my first time rebuilding a motorcycle engine but it is not that complicated because I am working on cars and following repairs manual.
Here is the Build,
Sent the cyl to Millennium and they did cp 105.5 10:75 cr
Sent head, crankshaft, tb to Cuervo and he is now sending me
Stock crankshaft with cp carrillo rod
Full head work +2 valves with 54mm tb 600cc inj
Web cam hdd5050
copper gasket
Head studs
Pcv
Hd clutch
Monster exhaust.

Hopefully it will make the bike crazy fast even though it was powerful in stock form because I am 140 lbs

Very sorry guys for the news papers I wrote today.

wish all a good day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts