Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Questions for you guys, I have a 2015 raptor 700 with full monster shorty exhaust, pro design air intake and a PC V with a Mr Cuervo racing map.. the last two rides I went on I’ve been having issues with the bike cutting out.. the first time I noticed anything I was in 3rd gear high rpm’s and started stuttering. No other issues besides high rpm’s 3rd gear.. next time I went riding I started having issues with the bike stuttering in all my gears, the warmer it got the worse it became.. it eventually started shutting off on me even when I was in the throttle.. no engine lights or anything like that lit up.. I was able to restart the bike every time it died and rode it back to the truck.. went to unload it when I got home and it had a hard time staying running.. haven’t had a chance to ride again since then but started it up the other day and it started fine and idled fine.. any suggestions about what might be going on?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Did you charge the battery after it went weird on you? Im having literally the exact problem you are having. I’m replacing my stator cause the battery is not getting charged so basically it kills your battery after a couple hours of riding.
anyway I’d check your spark plug see if it’s fouled, then check your rectifier/ regulator, and stator. Make sure you have a good battery too.
Easiest way to see if it’s charging is start your quad and you should have at least 14 volts while Idling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts