1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
what a great article, and an amazing job with the quad

·
Registered
240 Posts
Great job making the mag and awesome job on Coops quad.... Thats exactly what I wanted my quad to look like!

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Jesus, I still get goosebumps reading about this. Was just playing scraper bike the other day :rofl: Felt privledged to be able to take a spin on her in Oregon Tony, thanks again for everything you did here. Serious props.

RIP Coop

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the props guys. Just shows how great a community can be. And I'm proud to call some peeps part of my "Rappy family", Seggy already knows how touchy feely I get :)D) Now I gotta get back East to give Chad and Joshy a manbearpig hug

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Tony you did a hell of a thing for Coop and his family, and you deserve every bit of the props you are getting. Great job brother. You did everyone proud!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Nice long live Coop. I only met him once the next thing you know he was gone. I remember pulling up to HDD in hisperia and Daniel keeps telling me Coops dead I was like wow no way. Sadly but true he did pass on he will be missed but live on thru friends like these. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
233 Posts
R.I.P Coop gone but never forgotten... although i never knew you your friends here explain everything...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts