Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first year of owning a quad for me so I was l little hesitant of getting a 660 because of the bad rep for carb problems, and poor handling. If it was not for this forum i most like would have never picked up my 03 660 LE. Now after flip link, front 450 shocks, widened rear axel, jetted, and many more mods done I have a very nice running quad. I am tech at a Chevy dealer so I know the value of good info and support. The amount if specs, and info is great. But what really makes this forum so amazing is the people. Just wanted to say thank you of all of the help I have picked up off raptorforum.com!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Master of the Electron
15,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your thanks are appreciated.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
This is the first year of owning a quad for me so I was l little hesitant of getting a 660 because of the bad rep for carb problems, and poor handling. If it was not for this forum i most like would have never picked up my 03 660 LE. Now after flip link, front 450 shocks, widened rear axel, jetted, and many more mods done I have a very nice running quad. I am tech at a Chevy dealer so I know the value of good info and support. The amount if specs, and info is great. But what really makes this forum so amazing is the people. Just wanted to say thank you of all of the help I have picked up off raptorforum.com!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Welcome to the forum............;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know this is a bit off subject if anyone has GM questions including Duramax diesel ask away!!! I have 16 years at Chevy dealer

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
Welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And yes this is a great site . I've been on different one's and it just aint the same! Before you post up new threads of yours, Make sure you read the other threads so that you don't ask a question that has already been answered. ;)

·
Master of the Electron
15,668 Posts
I can't explain why the difference is here, but it is... we want to help, not compare how big our d**ks are. Overall, just a great bunch of people who truly care.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't explain why the difference is here, but it is... we want to help, not compare how big our d**ks are. Overall, just a great bunch of people who truly care.
Well said!!! I would also add that the people here are knowledgeable. A lot of places blow smoke out there A$$ and have no clue what they are talking about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.