Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys went to St.anthony dunes .My ride lasted 5 Min timing chain skipped a couple teeth, and ended my Trip. But i met with Hansen Performance and i think a 727 is gonna have to be built . Any Thoughts on a 727 build

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
The Hansen crew knows what's up, I wouldn't hesitate getting a build from them. Though I don't think motor work counts as getting a "face lift" :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So engine should be almost done. I went with a 727 big bore 13.5 to 1 comp piston . cnc port and polished head with +2 valves,Stuck with my stg 2 hot cam,also added 54mm tb and direct drive clutch lockout .Pretty pumped to get it back and take it for a rip. Im gonna have to learn how to ride all over again.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Throw a Web4 on there... There have been a few up for sale lately... That will wake that build right up

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
i do 727s with stroke and stock bore and man its one of my favorite motors. you should def get a 5050 or web 4 depending on the riding you do. it will make a huge difference with that tb and compression

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i mostly do trail riding, and some dunes but mostly trail.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
727 Installed. Just waiting on the 54mm tb direct drive. Wow works awesome cant wait for the tb . But what a difference might be to much for a trail machine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just got it through hansen performance. Not sure were he is got it from.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts