Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a Versahaul Vh-90 so I wouldn't have to use a trailer to haul both my son's Raptor 125 and my 700. At first I was a bit skeptical as to how stable it would be. So this weekend I loaded it up and tested it out.

Much to my surprise it was pretty good. I thought it would sag and wobble but nope. It stayed pretty solid the entire trip. One funny thing that happened was I got pulled over by the cops and he told I had to mount my license plate on the back as it was hidden. Meanwhile he was asking me a ton of questions about our Raptors. I have a feeling he just was drooling over our cool quads and didn't really give a shit about the license plate.

Any hoot, below is a pic of our hauler set up. If any one cares...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice. I seen the ones for dirt bikes and was a bit skeptical but that one looks legit- could be a little higher off the ground. about the same price of a used jet ski trailer but a heck of allot easier to store. to bad i got a class 2

·
Registered
61 Posts
I recently bought a Versahaul Vh-90 so I wouldn't have to use a trailer to haul both my son's Raptor 125 and my 700. At first I was a bit skeptical as to how stable it would be. So this weekend I loaded it up and tested it out.

Much to my surprise it was pretty good. I thought it would sag and wobble but nope. It stayed pretty solid the entire trip. One funny thing that happened was I got pulled over by the cops and he told I had to mount my license plate on the back as it was hidden. Meanwhile he was asking me a ton of questions about our Raptors. I have a feeling he just was drooling over our cool quads and didn't really give a shit about the license plate.

Any hoot, below is a pic of our hauler set up. If any one cares...

Kewwl,;) wouldnt be legal to use that in uk as the overhang is to much from the rear wheels and yes would be the same regarding rear licence plate!! looks so damned good though!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Looks really nice! would probably make my little 09 Escape do a wheelie though! LOL

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts