Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI FELLERS ,LONG TIME LOOKER FIRST TIME WRITER. I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND IM BUILDING A 719 MOTOR FOR MY RAPTOR . I HAVE A 4MM STROKER CRANK,CP 102MM PISTON, STAGE 1 CAM ,HEADS PORTED STANDARD HEADER WITH BIG GUN PIPE ,I NEED TO KNOW WITH STANDARD CARBIES WHAT SIZE JETTING IS REQUIRED ,I KNOW YOU GUYS IN THE STATES HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE FOR THESE . ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Well your porting is going to make a huge difference in your jetting, but judging from the big gun pipe and stage 1 cam you're going for tq not all out drag hp.

If you're running a no-lid airbox setup then I'd start at 180/185 mains, 25 pilots, and oem needles on 4th clip (one richer than stock). If you're at any kind of elevation then you're going to want to go leaner on your mains.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS MADDOG IM RUNNING A 421 TREX POWER VALVE MOTOR AT THE MOMENT IN MY BANSHEE FOR THE MOTARD IN AUSTRALIA BUT TO MUCH WHEEL SPIN OUT OF THE CORNERS ,THE RAPTOR SHOUL D HOOK UP GREAT AND LAUNCH. IVE GOT 6 WEEKS TO TO HAVE IT RUNNING FOR ROUND 3 IN THE SERIES. THANKS AGAIN.BY THE WAY IM RUNNING KN FILTERS OFF THE VELOCITY TUBES NO BOX AT ALL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts