Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: Yesterday while racing my friend back to camp I took what I thought was a shortcut and ended up in a bad way!...........

The trail I took ended up dumping me out in a large wash.....I would say 5 feet down and 40 across!

Luckily the suspension of the rappy is so forgiving that the front end took up all the almost staight downward force and I lived to talk about it another day!

Thankyou raptor gods for designing the suspension so well! :wootwoot:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree with forgiving, was riding cinder lake on Saturday and found a hole somebody dug out, about 25 feet across, landed almost of the far side and took off very soon afterwards, should not have been going so fast in that area.

·
Registered
337 Posts
i was racing a 2007 450r Honda and I hit a bump/cliff (2ft???) first at about 60 and almost lost it, he hit it with his 450r and got bucked off and did the 100 yard roll. I actually had to speed up so his body wouldn't roll into my back tires. He was out of it for a bit...

·
Registered
243 Posts
I let a kid ride my 700 in a gravel pit... well to make a long story short the suspension doesnt work if they go off a 10ft drop sideways :mad:

·
Registered
337 Posts
i was racing a 2007 450r Honda and I hit a bump/cliff (2ft???) first at about 60 and almost lost it, he hit it with his 450r and got bucked off and did the 100 yard roll. I actually had to speed up so his body wouldn't roll into my back tires. He was out of it for a bit...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts