Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my buddy headed out to the mx track today and hit some doubles up, pretty self explanatory, this is my second vid I've made out there, alot better footage this time, enjoy and let me know what u think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DA5a8B79eg

-Jason 8)

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea he tried to keep w/ me in the woods and didn't expect a ditch that I jumped over, he face planted and broke his plactics, lol....that yfz is such a death trap, i can't jump it at all, i love my rappy :thumbsup:

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Windows Movie Maker, it's nothin special but great for starters ;)

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The bad part is I spent $50 on new bushings and put them in the day we went ridin at the track, and after we got done the bushings were gettin loose and worn out :'(

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Nice vid, although I wouldn't consider that huge air. I mean, that's about as far as I'm comfortable jumping as of yet, but there was a guy I knew when I lived in Idaho that cleared a 100ft table top regularly with his long travel 01.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Nice vid. Makes me miss racing. It use to be so much fun me and my bros topping each other on jumps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.