Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am going to a dragrace this weekend heard there is going to be a piped yfz there. I have the big 3 and i'm wondering the outcome. It is going to be a 200 f.t dragrace, also hard back dirt.

thanks for any info.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Is the YFZ jetted ? ?? - - What tires do you have ? ? - -Who weighs more ? ? - - in a 200ft race all of that stuff is going to make a difference bcs thats not very far - hole shot will be huge ! !

- - in a 200ft race that can ALL DEPEND on who gets the whole shot - - I mean 200 ft isnt very long... and there isnt a hug difference btwn the raptor and the yfz... so in my mind it is all going to depend on who gets a better start... who can keep their front end down..

Plattner

·
Registered
298 Posts
i had a friend ride my 660 vs yfz in a 500 or 600 ft drag and he wooped the 450 by a quad or two. they both wighed the same and have the same riding skills. the bikes had the same mods except i,m running no air box, so im jetted as high as i can for where i live. and i changed my gearing which i think made the biggest diffrenc.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sal said:
i had a friend ride my 660 vs yfz in a 500 or 600 ft drag and he wooped the 450 by a quad or two. they both wighed the same and have the same riding skills. the bikes had the same mods except i,m running no air box, so im jetted as high as i can for where i live. and i changed my gearing which i think made the biggest diffrenc.
thank you for the help.

·
Registered
234 Posts
why are you only racing 200ft ?? who ever gets off the line first is gonna win (which is kinda pointless)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts