Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would show you what happens when a raptor hits a tree in about 3rd gear. THis happend at a race this last weekend to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i am ok, just alittle sore. And you guessed it that dang tree just right out infront of me. The worse part was getting it out of the woods.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Jeffrocknr said:
yes i am ok, just alittle sore. And you guessed it that dang tree just right out infront of me.

Cool...glad your ok....I hate those damm jumping trees, I ride in some tight tight tight trails and I tell you I think they move in about 1 inch every week :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well not sure of the total cost but i just ordered a new upper arm , still looking for a lower and a tie rod. I am trying to buy some YFZ shocks on ebay. I just put a new sub frame on it two weeks ago and the week before that a new lower a arm. So let me just say my rappy account is on the low side. ha ha.

·
Registered
344 Posts
OMG!

Friggen trees. :banghead:

At least you are ok. Sorry about the crash though. If I can ask, did you go over the bars? Just to repeat, looks painfull! :'(

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
From the looks of your quad, your lucky you didn't get seriously injured.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Jeffrocknr said:
well not sure of the total cost but i just ordered a new upper arm , still looking for a lower and a tie rod. I am trying to buy some YFZ shocks on ebay. I just put a new sub frame on it two weeks ago and the week before that a new lower a arm. So let me just say my rappy account is on the low side. ha ha.
I have a stock tie rodwith the ends. 20 for the whole enchilada. you pay shipping which if you go USPS it will be about $5. How did your hiper hold up? Glad you are ok.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I think they should have better control of those damn free spirited trees! I have a good clean set of 06 YFZ shocks I'm going to sell. Slaydady has dibs, if he doesn't want them they are going on e-bay unless some one else wants them. Let me know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Grab a chain saw and go get some revenge :grin_nod:Glad to see your ok,that front end don't look so good : :eek:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry no pics of tree. By the time i got back to the truck i was about out of energy. I think i found most of the replacement parts yesterday so i should have it back in shape within the next week. At least it gave me a reason to put some yfz shocks on it finally. Here is alittle picture of how i got it back to the truck.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts