Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are turning out real well, if anyone is interested let me know. You can choose between these two materials: 20 Ga. brushed stainless steel or .06 aluminum.

Edited:
The THOR labels look black but they are cut out of the same 20 brushed stainless steel as the pictures shown on the bike. Sorry about the confusion. 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Melon said:
i am are you doing them for the 660 and how would it cost
PM sent. I will be posting more designs as time goes by :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jester2899 said:
Will you make any for the Raptor 350s? Also are there different designs, and colors to choose from?

Also, will you make custom raptor 350 a arm covers?
Jester,
I will go to my local dealer tomorrow and get the pattern for the A arm guards and the labels. Currently I am only using 20ga. brushed stainless steel and 1/16 brushed aluminum. What are you wanting in your covers?
bmust67

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
bmust67 said:
Jester2899 said:
Will you make any for the Raptor 350s? Also are there different designs, and colors to choose from?

Also, will you make custom raptor 350 a arm covers?
Jester,
I will go to my local dealer tomorrow and get the pattern for the A arm guards and the labels. Currently I am only using 20ga. brushed stainless steel and 1/16 brushed aluminum. What are you wanting in your covers?
bmust67

Nothing defiant yet, its price depending. I'm looking some black warning covers, like the ones in your first post, with maybe some blue logos or writing on on it like you have.

Also For the a-arm gaurds, depending on the price, Im looking for something that covers the whole a-arm and has a like a front cover, to cover the front of the a-arm.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
machelis said:
Why don't you use a thinner aluminium?

.036 would cut off some weigh for these high perfomance machines :p

These are made of .04 Brushed Stainless steel or .06 Aluminum

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jester2899 said:
So any word on these for the raptor 350? Pricing/color? :thumbsup:
Not yet, I have been buried up to my ears in designing. I just got the frame guards done today :grin_nod:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
bmust67 said:
Jester2899 said:
Not yet, I have been buried up to my ears in designing. I just got the frame guards done today :grin_nod:
when do we get to see the frame guards?!?!?!?!?!?! :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Melon said:
i am are you doing them for the 660 and how would it cost

$35 shipped...are you interested? 8)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Krandall said:
bmust67 said:
Jester2899 said:
when do we get to see the frame guards?!?!?!?!?!?! :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Check out the newset post 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts