Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 raptor660, it has a full HMF pipe, jet kit, air box lid removed. Recently i bought a Big Gun Cdi box i installed it and the quad ran great for the day. After that a few days later went to start em up and the reverse light came on an off and wouldn't start. I put the stock cdi back in and it started right up but now after i let it warm up and go to ride i will let the clutch out and it wont even pop a wheelie an when in mud i cant even spin the tires. The bottom end power is gone, i can rev the engine to the moon in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear but it just wont go. He takes off very slow and then at the top of 3rd starts to pick up an run half way decent. I am wondering if i fried the electrical system b/c it just doesnt put power down at all. If anyone knows what could be causing this please help me cause i can not figure it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Call a dealer and check the specs on ignition coil and test it, you might of fried it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.