Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Raptor 700R Displacement Chart

I know there may be a setup or two missing from this chart so please chime in if you know of another.

08/11/2010

Updated with all of the common sizes I could find. I know there are low production run and one-offs of other sizes out there, just can't get confirmation how many of these actually exist and are available for sale.

Always looking for more input.

Looking to find the answer for a combination I missed? Check out this calculator: http://nvmyz28.com/quads/displacement.html

And if you don't trust me or the calculator or just like to do things yourself you can always use this formula posted by White Rider below

The formula to figure out cc's is: bore x bore x stroke x .7854 x # of cylinders = displacement

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Old thread, I know but, I was looking for this chart. Could we get this as a sticky for some good future reference?

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
69hahaha said:
Old thread, I know but, I was looking for this chart. Could we get this as a sticky for some good future reference?
No problem.

Let me know if I've left anything else out. If I get enough updates I'll make a new chart.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Mad Dog said:
69hahaha said:
No problem.

Let me know if I've left anything else out. If I get enough updates I'll make a new chart.
I am not sure what all the displacements are for a +11mm crank but I know that it is available because that is what is going into my bike right now. 108+11mm= 869.

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jade67 said:
Mad Dog said:
69hahaha said:
No problem.

I am not sure what all the displacements are for a +11mm crank but I know that it is available because that is what is going into my bike right now. 108+11mm= 869.
I'm not worried about the displacements, I can do the simple math. I just mean that I would like to know if there are other parts that I haven't included. Such as the +11 crank or for instance a 104mm piston.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Mad Dog said:
Jade67 said:
Mad Dog said:
69hahaha said:
No problem.

I'm not worried about the displacements, I can do the simple math. I just mean that I would like to know if there are other parts that I haven't included. Such as the +11 crank or for instance a 104mm piston.
Oh okay, I am glad that you can do the displacements cuz its not my area of expertise...haha. Was just trying to help out.

·
Registered
863 Posts
what is the biggest stroker crank you can run in a stock bore with out any extra modifications to the motor?

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
devan29 said:
what is the biggest stroker crank you can run in a stock bore with out any extra modifications to the motor?
I would probably say a +8. I had to have my cases bored to fit my +11mm!

·
Registered
863 Posts
What all is involved with installing a stroker crank? As far as other areas in the motor that will need to be modified to make it run properly.like special map,clearances,etc. or can you basically just install the crank and reasemble and go? I already have whats in my signature plus the JE 11:1 piston and stage2 hc installed. just didnt put in my signature because its surprise attack for a buddy of mine :lol:

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1fst690 said:
Definatly for the 660, I think availible as a bored out sleeve for 700
You can bore to quite a few sizes and have pistons made, but I'm looking to find out what's commercially availible without handing CP or Ross a grand or two for a custom order.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.