Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is something I came up with real quick, so give me some of your opinions or even some of your ideas. I have thousands of fonts, hundreds of flame designs, and of course all kinds of Yamaha logos I could incorporate in to the covers. I can put your username in the design as well, as shown in the pictures if any of you may be interested in that. There are just too many options!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
That looks f***ing awesome!!!!! Is there any kind of way that we could see all these fonts, flame designs and yamaha logs, so we could play around with different looks so we wouldn't bug you about seeing different designs? But nonetheless that is a bad @$$ design!!

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
That looks f***ing awesome!!!!! Is there any kind of way that we could see all these fonts, flame designs and yamaha logs, so we could play around with different looks so we wouldn't bug you about seeing different designs? But nonetheless that is a bad @$$ design!!
I'm with Raptorfreeeeek on this.. if we could get a list of Fonts OR if say I have a font.. could I send that to you, and give you specifics?

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
CarbonCovers said:
Here is something I came up with real quick, so give me some of your opinions or even some of your ideas. I have thousands of fonts, hundreds of flame designs, and of course all kinds of Yamaha logos I could incorporate in to the covers. I can put your username in the design as well, as shown in the pictures if any of you may be interested in that. There are just too many options!

how much? and what would you put on the rest of the covers? i'd pass on the flame part, and can it come in a white cover?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts