Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I would like to thank you for the feedback on the dune flags... so with that said it's OFFICIAL i found the perfect place to have these done...

http://www.dwflags.com/store/

Barbara is going to make a section for us in the Club/Business section and we can place your own individual orders there!

she has red, yellow, blue, black, orange or purple flags... text can be any color combo too!

So if you do decide you would like her to make you a flag, you can go ahead and use the listing on the front page of my website that says "Purchase Custom Designs Here". Or you can give me a call at 707-998-1616 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm pst) and I can take your credit/debit card info over the phone. And just in case you don't already know my prices, here they are....

Just a flag $15

Flag + Whip with a standard atv mount $30

Flag + Whip with no mount $29

Flag + Whip + Quick Release Holder $35 (color choices are red, yellow, blue, or black)

Flags come as rectangle or triangle... be sure to specify when you order

Whips come in black or white,

specify what color flag, what color text. what color logo you want in the comment box as you order

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Re: *** OFFICIAL RAPTORFORUM.COM DUNE FLAGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! ***

Awesome job Evlls!
Just a word of warning to anyone that is going to attend the Raptor Rally on Sept 15th and has never been there, The 6ft whip the site sells will not meet SILVER LAKE sand dunes height requirements..
It will meet Glamis, Dumont, Ocotillo Wells,Pismo,Wildomar, El Mirage,Nellis, Little Sahara,Killpecker requirements. I don't know about any others, those are just places I've used my 6ft whip at.
This sure will help spot members in an area :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

+1 on the awesome job.

Height requirement is also good for Buttercup and Gordons Well :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts

Anyway we can get are screen name on the flag ??? And when can i order ??? Goodjob evlls1 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i'm sure you can put your user name on there. drop her an email or add it in the comments when you order. you can order right now.. she said it might not be til next week before she gets started on them but you can order them now.

i ordered the first one :thumbsup:

when you order in the comments box be sure to say what colors you want for your flag and for your text/logo.... anything else you wanted added on there.... if you want a whip it's white or black..... if you want your flag rectangular or triangular, etc =)

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Hey Brandon,
I guess I should of looked at this topic before I emailed you. Looks like we both went with Barbara, she does a great job...mine has been on for most of last season and it still looks new. I guess I'll have to order one for the rallys next year so I can have my raptorforum.com flag and my yamaha factory racing one. Oh, if anyone wants to see her work here is the link to my flag.

http://www.dwflags.com/store/view_product.php?product=yamahafactoryracing

·
The Sticker Guy
1,375 Posts

NICK said:
Awesome job Evlls!
Just a word of warning to anyone that is going to attend the Raptor Rally on Sept 15th and has never been there, The 6ft whip the site sells will not meet SILVER LAKE sand dunes height requirements..
It will meet Glamis, Dumont, Ocotillo Wells,Pismo,Wildomar, El Mirage,Nellis, Little Sahara,Killpecker requirements. I don't know about any others, those are just places I've used my 6ft whip at.
This sure will help spot members in an area :thumbsup:
I am going to silver lake what length whip do I need and does color of flag matter there or not I need to know so I can order...Thanks I need 12 of them so I need to know Thanks a million Guys

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright guys i got the picture of the first flag made. the lady doesn't like the way the raptor is looking. her machine can't get it really detailed....

what do you guys suggest? i could put this on there instead

?

or something else... maybe three claw marks or something? shoot some ideas to me asap!

·
Registered
142 Posts
To the guys that want to know if you can put your screenname on it the answer is yes for sure....

Here is a sample of the flag i got from barbara about a year ago....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Raptorforum.com members! This is your link to order a custom flag! 8)

http://www.dwflags.com/store/view_product.php?product=raptorforum.com

Just tell me what you want on your flag and I'll make it for you.

Flag color choices are red, yellow, blue, black, orange or purple.

Text and graphic color choices are whatever you want.

Do you want your screen name on your flag? If so, just list everything that you want on your flag in the comment section of the order form.

Don't worry I'll email you back just to make sure I understand exactly what you want on your flag.

Here are my prices...
Just a flag $15
Flag + Whip with a standard atv mount $30
Flag + Whip with no mount $29
Flag + Whip + Quick Release Holder $35 (color choices are red, yellow, blue, or black)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. My direct email address is [email protected]

THANK YOU!!!

:) Barbara aka Devil Woman

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
like i said she can do anything you can think of pretty much just gotta contact her

triangle or rectangle flag, choice on whip colors, choice on mounts, any flag color you want... any colors for the text/logos... whatever you want man

it's embroidered and not screen print too so it's high quality... both sides are embroidered

1 - 20 of 53 Posts