Raptor Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
It looks like there's nobody around Caufield, MO or Mountain Home, AR :( I wanna ride with someone. Even with a weekend home still nobody close enough.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
On the Map! Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just added myself :)

·
Super Moderator
8,110 Posts
I added myself also..this is a very cool app indeed! Very few local people for northern colorado though. Just easystreet and myself I see so far..

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
How do you add yourself? Can anyone help? PM me please

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
I would like to know to please.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I thought I added myself years ago... Guess not! Maybe it's because I don't know how :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
I thought I added myself years ago... Guess not! Maybe it's because I don't know how :lol:
LOL Funny stuff

Where is the map these days? I wish it was on the main forum page under one of the main catagories. Under OTHER maybe?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Still would like to know how to add??????

·
Super Moderator
8,110 Posts
Still would like to know how to add??????
Thats a darn good question...I added myself a while back and it was pretty easy, but I cant remember how I did it. When i click on it now I notice some people are not on it now that once were. Maybe something is wrong with the program entirely..any moderators have any answers?

·
Super Moderator
8,110 Posts
Another thing that is kinda bad about this thread is that there is almost 9000 views yet only little over 100 replies and less than that have placed themselves on the map...we could have a lot more great riding compadres if everyone was able to put themselves on a list or something in their area. Come on people!!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
When i click on it now I notice some people are not on it now that once were.
Yeah, Larry's right. I used to be on it I thought. Now I'm not.

·
Super Moderator
8,110 Posts
Yeah, Larry's right. I used to be on it I thought. Now I'm not.
I know you were on it before. Any computer gurus have a brilliant solution to this dilemna?:eek:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Yep I can't get on it tried twice. Update that thing

101 - 118 of 118 Posts