Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
HAHAHAHA thats sweet its the first one that ever worked for me well on the 2nd try the first time it put me in the the US :lol: i had to move the marker but oh well i got it right in my yard 8) i can even see all the pits i ride at an the trails from my yard to the them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
ya man
well they always put my town there i am a little up and to the west owell

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
hey guys you know you can move the point after as well eh :thumbsup: i had to move mine big time :lol:it was only about 300 miles off where it should have been :lol:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I just realized I haven't posted in this thread even though I was the first person to put my location up :p

We're missing a TON of members on that map. Everyone take a quick minute to post up!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Jeremy said:
You can delete the one of me in Florida, I messed up, I'm in Washington.
you can click and drag the orange pointer thing to where you live thats what i had to do as its put me in the USA. and i live in CAN.

·
Registered
9,607 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
Jeremy said:
you can click and drag the orange pointer thing to where you live thats what i had to do as its put me in the USA. and i live in CAN.
i tryed it and it didn't work, they have me about 100 mile north of where i live

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
webb429 said:
AJ RAPTOR said:
Jeremy said:
i tryed it and it didn't work, they have me about 100 mile north of where i live
it should work they had me way out by tex. at first so i just held the left mouse botton and draged the marker to where i live it took a fewe mins but it did work

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thats pretty sweet!!! Good find.

I just added myself. Come on everyone, post up your location on the MAP!!!!!!!

Peace.

:thumbsup:

Mr. C

1 - 20 of 90 Posts