Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, so we have some stickers and that's great, but i don't really put stickers on anything,
i was kinda thinking we could get a Raptorforum.com Flag/whip?...i guess we could just put the sticker on our own flag...i dunno,it was just a brainfart... :eek:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phuzz said:
...pfffffft....ewww...eggy...! :puke:

Caps? T-Shirts? Raptorforum.com Microbrew? :grin_nod:
i would like a raptorform Zip up hoodie

·
Registered
226 Posts
A hoodie would be nice.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, and relativly in exspensive to print up, we could pre pay or something...i got a raptorforum.com tatoo on my forehead... showing my pride

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
birdog said:
I'm wearing raptorforum.com underwear right now... I'm not kidding!
did they come with skids? :grin_nod:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
I'd rock a raptorforum hoodie! I could check with my dad on some pricing as he just had a bunch of shirts printed up for his car club.. I think it'd be sweet!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Krandall said:
I'd rock a raptorforum hoodie! I could check with my dad on some pricing as he just had a bunch of shirts printed up for his car club.. I think it'd be sweet!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeah,we could put the raptorforum.com somewhere on it,and i'd like some kinda picture or something, maybe somewhere it could read "700R" or "660". depending on what you ride, or keep it simple with the forum name only...

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
put a pic on back of a 700r/660r with roost, and on the front have raptor forum with name under it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
loose nutz said:
put a pic on back of a 700r/660r with roost, and on the front have raptor forum with name under it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeah, that'd be sweet, i would like "raptorforum.com down the sleeves...

·
Registered
542 Posts
IM IN!!!!!!! hoodies would be RAD!

good idea on the flag but........half the time were too busy blowing 450's away in drags and tearing other quads up in the trails so noone would get a chance to see them......LOL

i want a decal for my truck.....and a beanie cap.......and a hoodie.......and a shirt.......etc. HA

·
Registered
815 Posts
Hell yes i am in too.... I will need a XXL though.... Do we have someone on here that can make a design up or something.... or a few designs and then we can all decide which one we all agree is the best...
Just an idea.

Plattner

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
plattner said:
Hell yes i am in too.... I will need a XXL though.... Do we have someone on here that can make a design up or something.... or a few designs and then we can all decide which one we all agree is the best...
Just an idea.

Plattner
http://www.atvrideronline.com/features/100_0507_raptor_wall_01_c.jpg

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
loose nutz said:
plattner said:
Just an idea.

Plattner
http://www.atvrideronline.com/features/100_0507_raptor_wall_01_c.jpg
I'M ALSO IN THE XXL CLUB~
yeah, that is a good pic, i would like a white rappy on it to match mine, but beggers can't be choosers, .i'd settle for anything . my only thing is i like zip ups alot...i'm getting sick of pull overs,

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
i was even thinkin about a rappy pullin a holeshot with roost goin off tires while pullin the frt wheels would be tight, kind of like the old CARtoons comic strips. and raptor forum and name on left front so it wouldn't matter much if it was a zip up or pull over.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
loose nutz said:
i was even thinkin about a rappy pullin a holeshot with roost goin off tires while pullin the frt wheels would be tight, kind of like the old CARtoons comic strips. and raptor forum and name on left front so it wouldn't matter much if it was a zip up or pull over.. :thumbsup:
ahaha! CARtoons was before my time, but my dad gave me all his old comics, DEFFINATLY my fav. I haven't looked at them in forever. I tihnk it was Cass and Bernie.. or Crass and Bernie.. my favorite comic in the magazine! See.. I'd be up for makin a few designs, but I think the more plain the better.. just basic black/red/white/blue hoodies with a nice raptorforum.com logo across the front, with possible name across the back..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.